COSMETIC DENTISTRY ALBUQUERQUE
Patients in Albuquerque, NM who are faced with an imperfect smile may believe that cosmetic dentistry is not affordable for them. They may be worried that they are unable to achieve the look they want unless they have a big pocketbook! Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry is affordable to everyone, and is no longer just for the Hollywood elite. Patients in and around the community are excited to learn that they can enhance the look of their smiles in a variety of ways!
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of the smile and can include a variety of procedures:
- Dental crowns – crowns are porcelain restorations made that function as a “cap” over the natural tooth. These are used to provide an extra layer of protection for a weakened tooth or to cover imperfections of teeth further back in the smile.
- Dental bridges – a dental bridge is one way of replacing missing teeth. It uses ceramic to fabricate a false tooth fused to crowns to create a single piece bonded into place using the adjacent teeth for support.
- Dentures – at Ivory Dental, we offer both full and partial dentures for patients ready to achieve a more attractive smile regardless of tooth loss! Both are fabricated to fit the patient perfectly, ensuring optimum functionality and a natural appearance.
- Porcelain veneers – when imperfections affect the teeth near the front of the smile, it can take a toll on the look of the smile. These can be easily disguised with the fabrication and placement of veneers, which are thin porcelain restorations bonded onto the front of the teeth.
- Smile makeover – rejuvenate the smile entirely by combining any of the above procedures for a more dramatic approach!
Interested in learning more about cosmetic dental procedures available to Albuquerque, NM area patients? Contact Dr. Brendon Prestwich at Ivory Dental by calling (505) 404-6111 and visiting the practice at 5920 Whiteman Drive. New patients are always welcome at this state-of-the-art dental facility.